Books33 accepts unsolicited manuscripts in English & Hindi from authors & aspiring authors from across the length and breadth of India.
We also commission fiction/non-fiction/self-help book content from creative authors once we’re familiar with their style. We look for original writing, an indigenous and innovative approach with creative and time-bound execution.
All submissions must be emailed as attachments on Microsoft Word with editable text.Please note that attachments larger than 3 MB will not be opened or reviewed.
Please carefully read through the below points before submitting your manuscript :
1. Please do not send more than one manuscript at a time. Although we accept simultaneous submissions, we would like you to let us know if you have sent your manuscripts to other publishers. If another publisher makes an offer while the manuscript is still under consideration with us, we ask that you inform us immediately.
2. We currently accept the following:
- Fiction Book : Word limit – 12,000-17,000
- Non-fiction Book : Words limit – 10,000-15,000
- Self-help Book : Words limit – 10,000-12,000
- TestPrep/Competition Book : Words limit – 8,000-10,000
3. Please do not send us manuscripts that are above the prescribed word limits.
4. If you are submitting a manuscript that has illustrations, it is Mandatory for you to supply illustrations as well.
6. Please send your book proposal with a synopsis through mail including the following:
Full name –
Alternate Email ID –
Contact number (preferably WhatsApp / Telegram number)-
Submit via email to [email protected]
All submissions should be typed up using legible font.